In the Nethical land of Noz where a State Legislator has no requirement to reside within Noz to be elected, why should us Nomes be surprised at this:
- In the land of Noz, Legislators write laws that require City, County and School Board Nomes to “RESIDE” in the Nome District they represent. In the land of Noz, Legislators only need ”RESIDENCE” on the one day they apply for office. Noz Apartments rent $400/month on a month to month basis.
- Now it is confirmed that Noz Legislators may work as a full time Salary Non-Exempt Nemployee of a Nome School District ($90,000/year plus benefits) and create legislation that benefits the Nome School District the Nomes have to pay for. Actually the Nomes are paying for the school salary/benefits, the legislative salary/benefits and additional taxing that this creates.
Not to fear though, Noz’ Senate has an “Nethics and Nelections Committee”. But it is controlled by the same Nethical non-Nomes that enjoy this Nonsense. http://www.kslegislature.org/li/b2011_12/committees/ctte_s_ethics_electns_1/
- Sen. Terrie Huntington (rino)
- Sen. Vicki Schmidt (rino)
Ranking Minority Member
- Sen. Pat Apple
- Sen. Pete Brungardt (rino)
- Sen. Dick Kelsey
- Sen. Kelly Kultala (Dem)
- Sen. Mike Petersen
- Sen. Roger Reitz (puppet)
2012 has as much importance to the land of Noz as to this GREAT Nation. Question and VOTE with boldness.
Henpecked Acres One Nation
14850 W. 159th St.
Olathe, Ks. 66062
firstname.lastname@example.org http://NOlathe.net http://NOjocoboco.net
View Sarah’s Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUWuUvOZ7RY http://vimeo.com/23038312